Oppo is now set to launch the Oppo F11 Pro in India on March 5. With just a couple of weeks away from the official launch, the smartphone has been subjected to leak. Last week the promo video was leaked and now the hands-on-video has surfaced online. Though the video did not reveal anything new, but t’s already pretty easy to get a general idea of what the company’s latest “Selfie Expert” will bring to the table.
Oppo F11 Pro Configuration & Software
The Oppo F11 Pro is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor coupled with 6GB of RAM that makes the smartphone perform like a beast and handles everything with ease. The chipset also comes with Adreno 640 GPU to run big games with best graphics settings. The device runs Google’s Android 9.0 (Pie) with Oppo’s own Color OS customization offering some degree of flexibility in doing a few things.
Storage and Camera
To keep the images, media files, and any other data, there is a 64GB internal storage which can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. Hence, in terms of the storage, there would not be any insufficiency.
The F11 Pro comes with dual camera setup both rear and front. The rear camera consists of 16MP + 20MP lenses while at the front, there are 25MP + 16MP resolutions. It can capture excellent quality pictures.
Design and Battery
The Oppo F11 Pro looks gorgeous when viewed via different angles as the back shifts colours. Not only looks, but the metal frame also gives it a solid build quality extending the durability of the handset.
The front of the smartphone shines a stunning and a large 6.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 1,080 x 2,340 pixels and a high 396 PPI density.
The device comes with a Li-Polymer battery that has a massive capacity of 4,500mAh, which can provide great power backup that can last for a day. It also has the benefit of fast charging technology, which can refill the battery in a short time.
Oppo F11 Pro Full Specifications
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G: LTE
- Speed: HSPA, LTE-A
- Android 9.0 (Pie); ColorOS 6
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio P70 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.1 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 64/128 GB
- External Storage: No
- Dimensions: 161.3 x 76.1 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 190 g
- Colours: thunder Black, Aurora Green
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.5 inches, 103.2 cm2 (~84.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~397 ppi density)
- Main Camera: Dual – 48 MP, f/1.8, 1/2.3″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 5 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.12µm, depth sensor
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected]
- Selfie Camera: Single – Motorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0, 1/3.1″, 1.0µm
- Features: HDR
- Video: [email protected]
- FM Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Battery & Power
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast battery charging VOOC 3.0
Announcement & Availability
- Announced: February, 2019
- Availablity: 2019