Infinix Note 4 Pro Updated To Android 8.1 OreoJune 27, 2018
Infinix Note 4 Pro, one of the best smartphones of Infinix series started rolling out Android 8.1 Oreo OTA updates to their Note 4 pro users.
What Do I Expect From The New Update?
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- The official update comes with improved battery features and performance.
- Android Go file manager app has been added to save your files.
- Other features includes; Eye Care Mode, picture-to-picture mode, and Duo function for video calls.
How Do I know If Android 8.1 Oreo Update Is Available For My Infinix Note 4 Pro?
If you own a Note 4 Pro and you haven’t been prompted for the update, you can manually check for it by going to your Phone Settings, >> About Phone >> Check For Latest Update.
What Are The Requirements For The Upgrade?
- Make sure your infinix Note 4 pro is not rooted
- Ensure your phone battery is atleast 95% charged
- Back up of your current firmware should in case the need arise to downgrade your device if the update contains bugs
- Make sure you have enough data before you click on download
If all the requirements are complete, then tap on “Download And Install” to download the Android 8.1 update on your phone.
Wait for the new update to fully install. After successful installation, your phone will be rebooted with Android 8.1 Oreo.
Have you upgraded your Infinix Note 4 Pro to Android 8.1 Oreo? Please share your experience with me via the comment box below.