How to Unblock Yourself on WhatsappJanuary 22, 2019
WhatsApp is a social media just like every other social media networks. One of the features of a social media is the ability of a user to block another user for any reason known to them.
So, if you have ever tried sending message to a friend on whatsapp and it isn’t going through, their last seen was not visible, profile picture was unavailable and status wasn’t even showing. If you’ve ever encountered anything of such, it simply implies that the person in question have blocked you from their whatsApp.
Although So many things can make someone to block you, but if for any reason at all someone blocks you, and you needed to unblock yourself, just relax! because i’m here with a tutorial on how to unblock yourself on WhatsApp and even chat with the person that blocked you.
How to Unblock Yourself on WhatsApp
1. Take down the number: Write down the number of the person that blocked you then delete it from your contact list.2. Back up your contacts: You can do this by going to Settings > Chats > Chat backup. You’ll be prompted to select a Google account where the messages and media files will be stored.Once done, click “Back Up”.
3. Delete your whatsApp Account: Go to account settings delete your account. Once done, you will no longer be active on WhatsApp, and this implies that no one can block a contact which is not on WhatsApp. So, whoever blocks you will no longer have you on their blocked list.
4. Clear your whatsApp data: Navigate to your phone settings > app > WhatsApp and clear the data to avoid any coincidence.
5. Re-install Whatsapp: Now, re-download WhatsApp and re-install it again. Then register your number.
6. Restore Chats: After registering, you’ll receive a prompt to restore your backed-up messages. Accept it and once it is completed tap next. Now, your chats will be displayed once initialization is complete.
7. Re-add the contact: Finally, save the contact of the person that blocked you which you earlier wrote down.
That’s all! If you followed the tutorial correctly, you must’ve successfully unblocked yourself. You can now locate the contact on WhatsApp and chat him/her.