WhatsApp is still one of the most preferred instant messaging apps today mainly because of the frequently awesome updates being released by Whatsapp. These updates makes chatting and messaging on WhatsApp a lot better and interesting. Still, on the topic of updates, Whatsapp recently got an update, allowing users to use stickers, and also manage stickers on their account. In this article, I would be giving a tutorial here on Gobuzz on how to download and send a sticker using Whatsapp, and also how to manage WhatsApp stickers.
How To Download Whatsapp Stickers
According to the upgrade made by WhatsApp, users can now manage the stickers available in their account. As a WhatsApp user, you can download new stickers, from an inbuilt sticker store.
- Launch Whatsapp on your device
- Select a contact
- Navigate to stickers
- Click on the ”+” icon on the top right corner of the sticker section
- Select the sticker park you want to download, and click on the download icon to download.
How To Send Stickers on Whatsapp
- Launch Whatsapp on your smartphone, computer or web
- Navigate to the chat you want to use the sticker
- Click on the smiley icon located on the left side of the text box
- Select sticker icon, from the list of tabs on the bottom
- Select sticker from the list of stickers available in the sticker tab
- Click on the sticker and then send
How To Manage Whatsapp Stickers
You can also delete unwanted stickers, from the stickers you already owned/downloaded through my stickers tab.
If you want to delete a sticker from the sticker pack, slide to the ”My sticker” tab and “delete”, select the sticker you want to delete.
That is it! A complete guide on how to download and send a Whatsapp sticker.
If you find the article interesting or you have a question to ask, please drop them below, and do share with your friends.