Glo Jollific8 Tariff Plan, Benefits and Call RateSeptember 1, 2018
I know everyone would like to get back more value than you bargained for your money on a deal, and that’s what Glo Jollific8 tariff plan is all about.
With Glo Jollific8, you get 800% airtime bonus of your recharge card. On the Glo Jollific8 prepaid call plan, which is absolutely one of the best Glo Tariff Plans, every subscriber is given 800% bonus to enjoy on calls and that’s awesome.
Now,the only limitation of this Glo Jollific8 tariff plan is that it’s available only to new customers of the network. Not only do they get an 800% bonus on recharges, they also get other series of benefits which include internet access and the bonus can be used to call other networks.
How Does Glo Jollific8 Tariff Plan Work
- Here, with Glo Jollific8 you will get 800% for every recharge you make above N100, which is 8 times whatever you have recharged.
- The call rate on Glo Jollific8 is charged at 67 kobo/ sec.
- You also get free data on every recharge, for instance, N100 gives you N800 and 10MB, 200 recharge gives N1,600 and 25MB, 500 recharge provides you with N4,000 and 50MB.
The Benefits of Glo Jollific8 Tariff Plan
Here are the benefits from the Glo Jollific8 prepaid plan.
- N100 recharge gives N800 + 10MB (N50) = N850
- N200 recharge gives N1,600 + 25MB (N100) = N1,700
- N500 recharge gives N4,000 + 50MB (N200) = N4,200
- N1,000 recharge gives N8,000 + 100MB (N400) = N8,400
- N5,000 recharge gives N40,000 + 500MB (N2,000) = N42,000
How To Migrate To Glo Jollific8 Tariff Plan
The Glo Jollific8 tariff plan is automatically available to all new users.
How To Check Your Bonus Balance
- Dial #122# to check for voice bonus
- Dial *606# to check for data bonus
Call Rate Calculator for Glo Jollific8 Tariff Plan
We are going to calculate based on several scenarios, how much you spend for a minute call using the Glo Jollifix8 Tariff Plan.
Glo Jollific8 Call Rate Value
- Glo Jollific8 Call Rate = 67kobo/second
- 1 Minute = 60 seconds
Thus a minute’s call = 67kobo x 60seconds = 4020kobo
Converting that to Naira, we have, => 4020/100 = N40.2
- 1-minute call on Glo Jollific8 would cost you N40.2
To get how many minutes for a N100 recharge. But we get N800 for a N100 recharge, so we’d be using that amount for the calculation of a N100 recharge. We calculate as thus.
N800/N40.2 = 19.9 minutes
N100 recharge on Glo Jollific8 gives you 19minutes 54seconds on call.
Note: This tariff plan is available to only new Glo subscribers.
Glo Jollific8 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Here are the frequently asked questions on Glo Jollific8 and their answers which you might need to know.
1. What do I have to do to enjoy these Jollific8 benefits?
Just buy a new SIM, register, activate it and you are automatically on the Jollific8 tariff plan. Start recharging and you begin to get 8 times the value of recharge plus free data to gift someone.
2. How do I opt in for Glo Jollific8 tariff plan and enjoy these benefits?
You cannot opt in to Jolific8 tariff plan. Only New SIMs can enjoy these benefits.
3. How do I receive and enjoy the Jollific8 bonus?
Just recharge by dialing *123*PIN# and you will automatically receive 8 times the value of your recharge plus free data to gift someone on the Glo network. Make calls and use data to enjoy these benefits.
4. How do I check my Jollific8 bonus balance?
By dialing #122# for Voice/data benefits and *606# for data gift benefits
5. Can I migrate out of Jollific8?
Yes. You can migrate out of Jollific8 by dialing the migration code of your desired profile.
6. How do I transfer the Gift data?
Dial *606# and follow the prompt to transfer data to any Glo customer
7. What happens to my unused bonus after validity period had lapsed?
All unused bonus will be cleared on the day of expiry.
You can browse the Glo website to read more about their FAQ.